Sunday, May 2, 2010

Ümit Özat leaves FC



Cologne --
The 1 FC Cologne on Monday terminated the contract with coach assistant Ümit Özat.
In the official statement of the association says: "The FC therefore complied with the urgent request of Ümit Özat to end as soon as the employment contract for family reasons. The decision to allow Ümit Özat go to the club's management was not easy. For 1 . FC Cologne but the motives Özat that will move his family back to Turkey to be there for the father became very ill take care to understand. However, the club has tried hard to convince Ümit Özat of staying. "
Ümit Özat himself says his departure: "It is for me a very serious situation. I'm incredibly sad that I am the 1 FC Cologne has to leave so suddenly for family reasons. FC Cologne and has become home for me. I love this club and this city and feel like Cologne. Due to the illness of my father I have the club and the city now abandoned, but unfortunately. I will miss the FC very much. I hope that someday I can come back to this great club. "
Özat continued: "I am grateful to the FC from the heart. I hope that I can come by shortly to personally say goodbye to. Thank you for everything! "