Saturday, May 8, 2010

For dominatrix sex she was to receive € 500,000

The bust-confession by Katy Karrenbauer (46, "Behind Bars") - four weeks before the actress confessed to the Express that she is deeply in debt.
The report suggested big waves. Hundreds of fans offered the TV star since then to support. And even in a very extreme way ...
Unbelievable: A man offered Katy Karrenbauer 500,000 euros - for six times dominatrix sex! It started innocently enough. The Karrenbauer supporters reported in writing to their agency, introduced himself as a very rich heritage of Bonn. It began an exchange of correspondence (located in EXPRESS), was in the course of which (according to own statements) 38 years old man and more concrete.
At first he only asked for an autograph and a meeting in return, then he raved about Karrenbauer as "very dominant woman." He asked if she had a soft spot for vinyl and leather - and were, finally, that he imagined six dominatrix meeting in exchange for half a million euros.
Katy Karrenbauer lost within a few years, 1.5 million euros, including through real estate transactions. It still stands today, with 400,000 euros in debt and made an application for Hartz IV
"This is a truly indecent proposal", says the actress of the EXPRESS. "But I would be lying if I had not thought for a moment about this offer. That is quite understandable in my situation. With the money I would have been free of debt at a stroke. Friends told me I should have made it easy to talk without anyone of them. "
Karrenbauer reports: "I once played in a TV spot, the role of a dominatrix. When you shoot in a SM-Studio in the Ruhr area, the operator asked me if I wanted to start working for her. Earn $ 500 per hour would be no problem. "
Katy Karrenbauer confesses in her new book, "Life is not Fischfurz" (now in the trade), among other things ihrere previous employment at a phone sex hotline. "I've made many bad jobs," says sie.Doch end was clearly at the Domina offer the choice - rejected! Karrenbauer: "I want abstottern my debts to other way."
More on Katy Karrenbauer: Katy Karrenbauer has lost everything '