Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Electric wheelchair versus luxury sedan

Bonn - in the wrangling over an underground parking for a law firm Bonner a severely brought into court.
Justification: While his wheelchair parked against its pitch was one of their lawyers his BMW (and recently just purchased his S-Class sedan) no longer rank as he wanted.
"But that's the only corner where I can stand me," implored the desperate to 90 percent disabled Axel Elster on Tuesday the judge
 He had already tried to park his wheelchair in the storage facility or any other garage corner. "That was big trouble with the neighbors," says the 60-year-old, who can go at most a few feet on crutches.
"But I can not help that I'm so sick, I can not dissolve in air," said Elster, who finished with the electric wheelchair, the errands for his 85-year-old mother.
The former hospital employee who lives on a small disability pension, by the dispute with the nerves at the end: "I was on several occasions about to break up."
But his offer: "I ask you to sell us the space, we pay them what you want, also take up a loan," fell on deaf ears. "You know the parking situation here in the neighborhood," rejected the claim representative. Neither the firm nor any of its members have an apartment in the house.
Now must be a witness to 9 June to decide whether Axel Elster hindered the wheelchair in / out with a luxury car.