Saturday, March 27, 2010

Guido (37): Cantz beautiful love children



Dusseldorf - yet he is not a father. But Guido Cantz (37) it wants to be in any case! "Two children I would like. But not yet. My friend Kerstin and I have to make the rule: First of jokes about it, then get even children. "
And because all around him "blagentechnisch happened" a lot, he is the purest joy to talk about his observations at the scene. "I want a child from you" means his program, with which he is currently on tour.
On Thursday, the comedy star's EXPRESS visited editorial. And this conclusion was to funny! Cantz was confronted with a difficult task: "snap" the children's buggy time apart. "
Phew! Then came the Cologne work up a sweat. "As hard as I have not presented the ..." Ten minutes, and made a valuable tip later -! "Never thought that there are so many different strollers. And how expensive are. Which costs more than my first car for which I paid 500 marks! "
He has experience with kids: "My brother Jochen had two: Marie, my godchild, is four and a half. Anna is one years. I am a lover of children. It's just that and when you are no father, one is not taken seriously by parents. "And hear things that are a stranger:" There is for example made a giant event, if the child ers for the nth time goes potty .
Of these names such as Pepsi and told Carol Cantz on his next appearances on 22 April (von Arnim Gymnasium Dormagen) and on 10 May (Albert Einstein Forum) Kaarst. "Soon I'm back in Dusseldorf. The dates are fixed soon. "In the state capital, incidentally works friend Kerstin (31). Not only that: with ex-Prince Stefan Cantz Kleinehr is good friends. "I like the city. Shoppe love it here. But unfortunately moveable 'I am always here ... "